A long day

It's been a long day today, well action packed.

I started by meeting Mia at the Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes. It's huge, we wandered around there for a while before grabbing a quick lunch at what I think was a Ferrari themed restaurant behind it. Then I jumped in a cab and back into Palermo, I had a massage booked!

It was sore. The lady kept asking if I was in pain, and when I said I was she pressed harder. Sadist. After the massage I popped to Chris' house and we decided on a little tour.

First stop was the monument at Plaza San Martin for the war in Las Malvinas (Falklands), tomorrow is a big day in the history of the islands so I thought I'd take a couple of pics.

Then we headed to Congresso to see the crowds gathered to pay their respects to Alfonsín. So many people.

Then home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two thoughts about capitalism