Easter weekend

Well, I'm better! My ailment didn't last long, thankfully. As a result I was able to enjoy the weekend. On Saturday we went to Parque de la Costa which is in Tigre, large amusement park. Chris has a friend visiting and we thought we'd head up that way. Janer came too. It wasa fun day although I think I might be a little old for that sort of thing. It was 48 pesos to go in and that pretty much included all the rides. In the evening we went to Ambar la Fox, which is always fun.

Yesterday was quite low key for me, I had a delicious avocado and bacon salad at this little café down the street from my apartment a long walk. After an afternoon snooze I met a friend of a friend (from London) who is here on holiday and we went for dinner at the restaurant, Sucre.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Pic 139 : Yellow