Good and clean and fresh tra la la

This morning I was a domestic goddess. I was up early and did all my laundry, linen included and had it hanging on the balcony by 10.

This afternoon and I went and met a guy from school at a pub to watch England and Italy play rugby in the 6 Nations. Not something I would ordinarily do but it was fun. Nikki came down too and we watched the Ireland / France game. When I say watched, I mean were in the pub while it was happening. There was quite a big group of Irish folk for their match and a few folk from France.

Then I had a nap and did the dishes etc. All very domestic and calm. Not sure what to do tonight, Alejandro wants to meet up for a coffee in a little bit so I'll do that but might go out with Nikki or the Dutchies later... who can say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two thoughts about capitalism

Ølsen in Buenos Aires