Routine

Well mother arrives tonight... I'm preparing.

Yesterday was a blissful day really. I had a swim in the morning, something I've not really taken advantage of while living in this apartment. It was very pleasant indeed. Then I went to look at a couple of other apartments, I need to move in February. I looked at two in the same building in Recoleta. Very nice indeed.

After a spot of lunch, I went and sat in a coffee shop and did some Spanish studying, I'm trying to get back into it before I resume school in Feb.

In the afternoon I did some laundry, more Spanish, this time sitting in the garden, then I went out an met Alejandro for some food and we watched a DVD. Hedwig. I forgot how much I enjoyed that film.

Comments

Justin said…
Hedwig is gorgeous. Jus xo

Popular posts from this blog

The End

Daily Pic 139 : Yellow