A lazy weekend

It's been a blissfully lazy weekend!

On Saturday I was admin-tastic... writing overdue emails, working out my budget for January, finalising plans for Rosario... you name it, I got it done.

On Saturday morning,I took a stroll down to Plaza Serrano... so many tourists. I haven't heard so much English spoken since I left London. I sat in a café, enjoyed coffee and medialunas and tried to study some Spanish. Alejandro has lent me some short stories that are written in Spanish but with the corresponding Spanish on the opposite page. They are cool, although it's very slow going!

In the afternoon I went to Jumbo. I was looking for pesto sauce and wasn't happy with the options at Disco. Jumbo had many options! All good.

On Sunday Alejandro and I went to the nature reserve and sat by the river for a little. I lathered on the sun cream, it was very hot indeed. In the evening we watched a DVD and relaxed. All very nice.

Today, I am lunching with Mia and hopefully studying a bit more in the afternoon. Maybe a swim!

Comments

Justin said…
I wish *I* could be admin-tastic! Jus xo

Popular posts from this blog

Two thoughts about capitalism

Ølsen in Buenos Aires