Saturday

Had a VERY lazy Saturday and only made it out of the apartment for a couple hours! Woke up late and relaxed most of the day.

In the evening Chris and I fancied a quiet dinner so we popped to Bar 6, which is one of my favourite local places for a quick bite. The waiter recognised us from last time and was very friendly. That seems to be happening in quite a few places now which is nice... feels homely or something. We had steak (of course - although I hasten to add that we don't ALWAYS have steak and it's more the exception, we had pizza on Friday night!) and shared a bottle of our new favourite wine, Don David Malbec which I now understand you can buy in the UK here

So the UK government is nationalising Bradford and Bingley? What a shock! I guess we've already sold out souls to the dangers of free markets and now we must pay the price.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two thoughts about capitalism

Ølsen in Buenos Aires