Leaving London


I'm in Glasgow. We came up this afternoon. It was a strange experience leaving London after having lived there for 12 years. But... I'll be back in 9 months (and in fact am back for "one night only" next week to go see Joan Rivers.

Driving from Glasgow airport to my mother's house, I spotted a poster for a local production of Evita! It's a sign, I'm sure of it. Recently, I've been so busy that I've lost focus on the fact that I'm moving to Argentina! I suspect a night at the theatre singing along to "What's New Buenos Aires" is all I need to get back into the swing of things. It's almost like the baby Jesus (or is that Baby Eva) has planned it for me. We are thinking of going on Monday night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two thoughts about capitalism

Ølsen in Buenos Aires