Flooding in Kennington

It's my second last night in my London flat. I'll be moving in with PJ & Anne on Thursday, followed by a month of nomadic living before zooting up to Scotland to visit with Big Mama, one more night in London (to see Joan Rivers), one night in Frankfurt and then finally the flight out to BA.

Imagine my surprise when I came home tonight to discover that the street between Oval tube station and Kennington Park was flooded. This morning started with the excitement of a fire in a converted church and hostel in Shepherd's Bush and the afternoon has ended with this. I think the London Fire Brigade are earning their money today. This was as close as I could get with my phone... barriers all over the place and mild traffic chaos.
Flooding in Kennington

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Pic 139 : Yellow

Two thoughts about capitalism