Not working - week two

This is the second week I've not been working and I'm getting used to it. I found when I left I was quite wound up and tense, finding myself agitated and frustrated by things. Now I'm at the point where I almost don't care anymore. I think leaving work was quite a stressful thing, the doos (as unsuccessful as it was) and feeling marginalised more and more (naturally) towards the end did take it's toll. Now, however, I'm barely thinking about work and am really enjoying getting some distance from it. I know it hasn't been that long but it will be ages before I need to even start thinking about it. What a rare delight!

In "other news", the dropping POUND is buggering up my budget! We're about to buy a bunch of dollars and Pesos and oi vey, sterling doesn't go as far as it did a month ago. Thankfully the amount of money we're talking about it small enough for it not to be the end of the world, but much more of a drop and we'll be buggered!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Pic 139 : Yellow