A weekend in London

Well, we spent the weekend in London. Roel and I travelled out on Wednesday afternoon on Cityjet to LCY. We spent Wed night at Richy's house, ordered pizza and watched TV. Was a hoot. Then on Thursday night we stayed at Chris and Julio's house in Oval. In the evening, Roel, Chris and I went into Soho and met Rob at Busaba on Wardour Street for some Thai food. That was followed by a visit to the Soho Theatre to see Dina Martina. Was a great show, I really enjoyed it. After that, Chris went home while the rest of us went to the Friendly Society for a quick drink. It was a jolly affair, had a little catchup with Maria, who kindly bought us a drink.

Friday evening was dinner with Kerry and Eleri. It was lovely to catch up with them, particularly with all the wedding news. It was a fairly drinkie affair, but a hoot. We went to a little gastro pub in Clapham, which was delightful. Bobbin. I think.

Followed by drinks at their house.

Sat night was Chloe's birthday / halloween drinks. We met her and the usual crowd in the Scooter Bar on Lower Marsh, rather jolly, although by this time I was ready to stop going out! But I didn't.

Roel left on Sunday morning, bright and early. I did a little shopping etc and met Pauline at the BFI at three for some white wine. Then I went out for dinner with Chris and then met Rob at the RVT, followed by Horse Meat Disco. A jolly evening, but again, too much booze!

Also managed to do a little shopping, bought a Nexus 7 and a new backpack for our trip to Thailand.

Roel 'slash' Vonk Fun night with Kerry & Eleri

Comments